Roger Seheult, MD
MedCram Co-Founder & Lead Instructor
Media Contact: [email protected]
Dr. Seheult is an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine and an Assistant Clinical Professor at the School of Medicine and Allied Health at Loma Linda University.
Dr. Seheult is quadruple board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His current practice is in Beaumont, California where he is a critical care physician, pulmonologist, and sleep physician at Beaver Medical Group. He was formerly the Director for Intensive Care Services at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital. He lectures routinely across the country at conferences and for medical, PA, and RT societies.
In addition to being a preceptor for PA and medical students, Dr. Seheult was the Medical Director for the Physician Assistant Sciences Program at Loma Linda University, the Medical Director for a sleep lab, and the Medical Director for the Crafton Hills College Respiratory Care Program.
Dr. Seheult's teaching experience goes back to his college days at the University of California, Riverside where he was a tutor in physics and chemistry, and graduated Magna Cum Laude with majors in Chemistry and Biology. He later honed his skills teaching the MCAT, DAT, and USMLE for Kaplan test prep. After graduating from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2000, he completed a residency in Internal Medicine, a chief residency at the Riverside County Regional Medical Center, and a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Loma Linda University.
His passion is "demystifying" medical concepts.
- Dr. Seheult featured on NPR: Researchers Learning More About How The Coronavirus Sabotages Blood Vessels
- Dr. Seheult featured in Forbes: Medical Experts Employ Social Media To Battle Coronavirus
- MedCram featured in Wired December 2020 / January 2021 Issue
- Dr. Seheult featured in GQ: Why Does Coronavirus Disproportionately Kill Men?
- Dr. Seheult featured on Raise the Line: Dr. Seheult, Co-Founder of MedCram
- Dr. Seheult featured on Newsmax TV, Greg Kelly Reports
- Dr. Seheult featured in OneZero: Doctors Find Instant YouTube Fame During the Coronavirus
- Dr. Seheult featured in Bloomberg: YouTube Tested by Flood of Star Doctors During 'Infodemic'
- Dr. Seheult featured on Lewis Howes: Doctor Explains Form Of PREVENTION & TREATMENT of Viruses
- Dr. Seheult featured on Lewis Howes: How To REDUCE Inflammation & NEVER GET SICK Again!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Dr. Eric Berg DC: Vitamin D and COVID-19: Dr. Berg Interviews Dr. Seheult on Treatment and Prevention
- Dr. Seheult featured on Commune: WATCH THIS To Boost Your Immune System, Fight Viruses & NEVER GET SICK!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Dr. Ragan Chatterjee: The MAIN CAUSES Of Inflammation & How To REDUCE IT TODAY!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Chef AJ: Nutrition as Medicine for COVID-19
- Dr. Seheult featured on Chef AJ: Doctor Answers All Of Your Questions About COVID-19
- Dr. Seheult featured on Max Lugavere: DAILY STEPS To Boost Your Immune System & FIGHT VIRUSES!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Million Dollar Mastermind with Larry Weidel: Episode 396: The advantage of explaining things clearly with Dr. Roger Seheult.
- Dr. Seheult featured on Million Dollar Mastermind with Larry Weidel: Episode 397: Transforming into a Doctor was Almost an of Body Experience
- Dr. Seheult featured on The Doctor's Farmacy with Mark Hyman, MD: How To Upgrade Your Immune System To Fight Viruses And Prevent Disease with Dr. Roger Seheult
- Dr. Seheult featured on Superhumanize: Surviving the Coronapacolypse, Are Covid Vaccines Safe, The Link Between Vitamin D and Staving off Viruses, and More with Dr. Roger Seheult!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Commune with Jeff Krasno: Dr. Roger Seheult: The Swiss Cheese Method of COVID Defense
- Dr. Seheult featured on Life Radio UK with Michael Johnson: Covid in the Body with Roger Seheult
- Dr. Seheult featured on Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu: The DAILY HACKS To Improve Sleep, PREVENT DISEASE Live Longer!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Daily Motivation: Dr. Roger Seheult: "It has a tremendous impact ON YOUR MOOD!"
- Dr. Seheult featured on Lewis Howes: The Easy Steps To OPTIMIZE HEALTH & End Inflammation!
- Dr. Seheult featured on Commune with Jeff Krasno: Why Sunlight is Vital for Health & Immunity with Dr. Roger Seheult on Apple Podcasts
- Over 1.25 Million YouTube Subscribers