Roger Seheult, MD
MedCram Co-Founder & Lead Instructor
Media Contact: customers@MedCram.com
Dr. Seheult is an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine and an Assistant Clinical Professor at the School of Medicine and Allied Health at Loma Linda University.
Dr. Seheult is quadruple board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine.
His current practice is in Beaumont, California where he is a critical care physician, pulmonologist, and sleep physician at Beaver Medical Group. He was formerly the Director for Intensive Care Services at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital. He lectures routinely across the country at conferences and for medical, PA, and RT societies.
In addition to being a preceptor for PA and medical students, Dr. Seheult was the Medical Director for the Physician Assistant Sciences Program at Loma Linda University, the Medical Director for a sleep lab, and the Medical Director for the Crafton Hills College Respiratory Care Program.
Dr. Seheult's teaching experience goes back to his college days at the University of California, Riverside where he was a tutor in physics and chemistry, and graduated Magna Cum Laude with majors in Chemistry and Biology. He later honed his skills teaching the MCAT, DAT, and USMLE for Kaplan test prep. After graduating from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2000, he completed a residency in Internal Medicine, a chief residency at the Riverside County Regional Medical Center, and a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Loma Linda University.
His passion is "demystifying" medical concepts.
- Dr. Seheult featured on NPR: Researchers Learning More About How The Coronavirus Sabotages Blood Vessels (10/25/2020)
- Dr. Seheult featured in Forbes: Medical Experts Employ Social Media To Battle Coronavirus (2/6/2020)
- MedCram featured in Wired December 2020 / January 2021 Issue
- Dr. Seheult featured in GQ: Why Does Coronavirus Disproportionately Kill Men? (4/20/2020)
- Dr. Seheult featured on Raise the Line: Dr. Seheult, Co-Founder of MedCram (5/5/2020)
- Dr. Seheult featured on Newsmax TV, Greg Kelly Reports (3/23/2020)
- Dr. Seheult featured in OneZero: Doctors Find Instant YouTube Fame During the Coronavirus (3/29/2020)
- Dr. Seheult featured in Bloomberg: YouTube Tested by Flood of Star Doctors During 'Infodemic' (4/8/2020)
- Over 800,000 YouTube Subscribers