INTERPRET CBC RESULTS QUICKLY & WITH CONFIDENCE
Are Complete Blood Count (CBC) results involved in your medical practice?
Looking for clarity on how to quickly interpret and follow CBC results accurately?
Join renowned instructor Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains the key components of the CBC... from anemia to thrombocytosis.
After this series of short videos and quizzes, you'll be on your way to accurately interpret CBC results and save time doing so.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Clinicians (MD, DO, NP, PA, RNs) and students in a variety of specialties that order CBCs.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Dr. Roger Seheult is trusted by Universities, clinicians, and students for his ability to illustrate key concepts so they are understood, not memorized...
...and clear understanding leads to mastery of CBC results interpretation. Learn more about Dr. Seheult.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- An understanding of each possible CBC result: leukocytosis, anemia, polycythemia, thrombocytopenia, etc.
- Initial management and treatment recommendations based on the CBC result - including blood transfusions and protocols for procedures
- Guidelines for when to order a CBC, the frequency to use for follow up labs, and tips for following serial CBCs
- A clinical perspective of CBC nuances, pitfalls, and patterns
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
Start watching now (the first video is free and at the top of this page) and move towards mastery of the CBC!
- Video 1: General principles, when to order, and lab errors free trial
- Video 1 Quiz free trial
- Video 2: Leukocytosis
- Video 2 Quiz
- Video 3: Leukopenia and neutropenia
- Video 3 Quiz
- Video 4: Leukopenia causes
- Video 4 Quiz
- Video 5: Hemoglobin and hematocrit
- Video 5 Quiz
- Video 6: Polycythemia
- Video 6 Quiz
- Video 7: Anemia
- Video 7 Quiz
- Video 8: Anemia part 2
- Video 8 Quiz
- Video 9: Blood transfusions
- Video 9 Quiz
- Video 10: CBC “pearls”
- Video 10 Quiz
- Video 11: Thrombocytosis
- Video 11 Quiz
- Video 12: Blood smears
- Video 12 Quiz
- Video 13: Thrombocytopenia
- Video 13 Quiz
- Video 14: Thrombocytopenia part 2
- Video 14 Quiz
- Video 15: Thrombocytopenia part 3
- Video 15 Quiz
- Video 16: CBC Case study
SHUANG WU, MD
CARLOS LOPEZ, MD
CHRIS HINSON, MD
excellent explained clearly and consisely
DANIEL GATES (NP Student)
SHAINE POWERS, MD
EMILY TRUEX (NP Student)
LORI ELMORE, NP
KELLY LUPO, PA-C
RUTH GARD, NP
Very informative and explained on an appropriate level for understanding
MIKHAIL KOLOMOYTSEV (NP Student)
LAURA WILMOTT, NP
SUDHAKAR MANNAM, MD
ALLYSIA BILLOW, NP
good review on CBC information, would have appreciated a more outpatient based focus/more information for outpatient care/workup.
ANDREW OPPEL, PA-C
TERRY BRALEY, RN
This has been a very thorough review, well taught!!
CATHRYN IMPERATO, NP
SEJAL PATEL, MD
JEREMIAH KEENE, NP
Very helpful. Important content presented is straight forward and to the point.
DIANE D DUBE, NP
Very thorough and explained clearly!! I am very pleased with MED CRAM:)
KATHLEEN KELLEY (NP Student)
ANDREA ROELL, PA-C
ALAN MOUDY, NP
VISHAL PATEL, MD
terrific lecture,CBC made so easy
MARCELA ARTILES, NP
NAS S, Dentist
ANDREW ADAMS, MD
RHEZA AGTARAP, NP
KIMBERLY SPRINGER, NP
JAMES SAVAGE, MD
DR. SAYED MOHAMMAD
Excellent Very informative Useful for daily clinical practice
RAHEEL KAPADIA, MD
HEBER RAMIREZ, MD
Excellent course, easy to digest and on point. Kuddos to the creators of this content
DAVID BROWN, MD
NORTEL HEMMINGS, RN
labs really paint a picture of what's happening to the patient. Thanks for the information will use it in rounds when talking with the MD's and making recommendations of IVF's for patient care.
Awesome review. Very helpful
RON HEBERGER, PA-C
LEONID BRODSKY, MD
CAITLIN THOMAS, NP
Very clearly outlined. Would like further scenarios applied such as outpatient management of chronic disease /complex medical patients, thanks !
Clear and concise, very informative.
CHRISTINE L, RN
JAMES HIGGINBOTHAM, Pharmacist
MANUEL SUAREZ, MD
FERNANDO FERNANDEZ ARCAS, MD
JACQUELINE RUSSELL (Medical Student)
PAVEL CHERVYAKOV, MD
ELENA WESTON, MD
LAILA CORDERO (Medical Student)
CHARLES EATON , RN
MICHELLE POURTABIB, MD
PATRICIA EVENSON, RN
MICHAEL FORMAN (Medical Student)
DANHONG YANG, RN
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio