INTERPRET CBC RESULTS QUICKLY & WITH CONFIDENCE
Are Complete Blood Count (CBC) results involved in your medical practice?
Looking for clarity on how to quickly interpret and follow CBC results accurately?
Join renowned instructor Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains the key components of the CBC... from anemia to thrombocytosis.
After this series of short videos and quizzes, you'll be on your way to accurately interpret CBC results and save time doing so.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Clinicians (MD, DO, NP, PA, RNs) and students in a variety of specialties that order CBCs.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Dr. Roger Seheult is trusted by Universities, clinicians, and students for his ability to illustrate key concepts so they are understood, not memorized...
...and clear understanding leads to mastery of CBC results interpretation. Learn more about Dr. Seheult.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- An understanding of each possible CBC result: leukocytosis, anemia, polycythemia, thrombocytopenia, etc.
- Initial management and treatment recommendations based on the CBC result - including blood transfusions and protocols for procedures
- Guidelines for when to order a CBC, the frequency to use for follow up labs, and tips for following serial CBCs
- A clinical perspective of CBC nuances, pitfalls, and patterns
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
Start watching now (the first video is free and at the top of this page) and move towards mastery of the CBC!
- General principles, when to order, and lab errors free trial
- Quiz 1 free trial
- Quiz 2
- Leukopenia and Neutropenia
- Quiz 3
- Leukopenia Causes
- Quiz 4
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
- Quiz 5
- Quiz 6
- Quiz 7
- Anemia Part 2
- Quiz 8
- Blood Transfusions
- Quiz 9
- CBC “pearls”
- Quiz 10
- Quiz 11
- Blood Smears
- Quiz 12
- Quiz 13
- Thrombocytopenia Part 2
- Quiz 14
- Thrombocytopenia Part 3
- Quiz 15
- CBC Case study
JULIE WARREN, NP
SHELLY TIBKE, NP
OSVALDO PARRA , MD
They explain things I never understood during medschool in an easy and concrete way.
RUTH GARD, NP
Very informative and explained on an appropriate level for understanding
CAITLIN THOMAS, NP
Very clearly outlined. Would like further scenarios applied such as outpatient management of chronic disease /complex medical patients, thanks !
CHARLES EATON , RN
TIM GAUTHIER, NP
Good amount of information covered in a quick, and clear manner.
SALLY HONESS, NP
I give this course 5 stars because it clearly explains the different components of the CBC, the potential diseases and medical issues that arise when abnormal levels are discovered, and how to use the CBC results to treat the patient appropriately. This course is easy to understand thus making it easy to apply in the clinical setting.
Awesome review. Very helpful
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio