Understand asthma with this clear medical lecture by Dr. Roger Seheult. Includes discussion and illustrations on asthma pathophysiology, signs and symptoms of asthma, diagnosis, triggers (GERD, postnasal drip, down feathers, etc.), flow volume loops, Samter's Triad. Video 2 covers a further discussion on the diagnosis of asthma, methacholine challenge test, and stepwise approach for the treatment of asthma (rescue inhaler / beta agonists, corticosteroids, montelukast etc.).
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes, audio lectures) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram medical videos allow you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Asthma Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Asthma Definition, Pathophysiology, & Differential Diagnosis
- Asthma Diagnosis & Treatment
- Asthma Case Study Part 1
- Asthma Case Study Part 2
ROBERT STOOPS (NP Student)
BRIAN DARDINSKY (Medical Student)
DEVON SNEDEKER, NP
FERNANDO FERNANDEZ ARCAS, MD
COSETTE CHAMPION, MD
VICKI ROPER, RN
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio