Medical course description
Confidently interpret EKG / ECGs in a systematic way.
Regardless of your level of experience with EKG interpretation, we believe you’ll find this course very useful.
Dr. Seheult is trusted by Universities, students, and medical professionals, for his ability to explain and illustrate key concepts with just enough detail so they are understood, not memorized... You won't become overburdened with too much information too quickly.
You’ll understand the electrical activity represented on EKG paper that allows the heart to beat and cycle blood through our bodies. You'll learn cues to notice abnormal findings in a systematic way.
Dr. Seheult will be your step by step mentor: reinforcing key cardiac physiology, explaining abnormal findings and how they develop in the first place, the appearance of a normal EKG, and a clinical perspective of electrocardiogram nuances, scenarios, and rare findings.
Quiz questions after each video reinforce essential concepts, and the course concludes with nine practice EKGs that Dr. Seheult systematically interprets.
Purchase of this course includes 1 year of access, so you can review or repeat videos as needed (all MedCram courses are mobile/tablet friendly).
- Roger Seheult M.D. is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP16824. This course is approved for 10 CE contact hours, Please click here for detailed course objectives and accreditation information.
- We are in the process of obtaining category 1 CME accreditation for this course.
Special thanks to James A. Mathey PA-C, who has over 10 years of experience in cardiology and electrophysiology, for his thorough review of this course.
Reviews for EKG / ECG Interpretation Explained Clearly(7)
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience including: as an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.