INTERESTED IN MAKING ULTRASOUND PART OF YOUR CLINICAL PRACTICE?
Renowned instructor Dr. Jacquet illustrates core ultrasound concepts in a way that you will understand and remember.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Students and medical professionals in a variety of medical fields. Physicians, NPs, PAs, RTs, nurses, & technicians who seek clinical/ point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) to become a part of their practice.
For those new to ultrasound, this course provides an excellent foundation prior to participating in hands-on training of specific exam techniques.
For those with prior ultrasound experience, this course provides a focused review of the core concepts needed to advance skills and understanding.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- An overview of ultrasound transducers and what they're used for
- Key ultrasound terminology, orientation, imaging planes, and biosafety
- Step by step illustrations of the nobs, dials, and modes of an ultrasound machine ("knobology")
- Examples of various ultrasound artifacts that impact ultrasound images
- How to handle an ultrasound transducer and set up the machine for your first ultrasound exam
- Quiz questions after each video to reinforce essential concepts
- 1 year of unlimited access, so you can review videos as needed (all MedCram courses are mobile/tablet friendly)
Start watching now (the first video & quiz is free). This complete course and CME /CE credits are available with MedCram All-Access.
INTERVIEW WITH DR. JACQUET ON THE BENEFITS OF POINT OF CARE ULTRASOUND:
- Introduction: Physics of Ultrasound Waves free trial
- Quiz 1 free trial
- Physics of Ultrasound in Tissue
- Quiz 2
- Ultrasound Transducers
- Quiz 3
- US Orientation and Imaging Planes free trial
- Quiz 4
- US Terminology & Biosafety
- Quiz 5
- US “Knobology” Part 1
- Quiz 6
- US “Knobology” Part 2
- Quiz 7
- Handling the US Transducer, US Modes (B- & M-)
- Quiz 8
- US Modes (C- & D-)
- Quiz 9
- US Artifacts Part 1
- Quiz 10
- US Artifacts Part 2
- Quiz 11
- Advances in Ultrasound Imaging
- Quiz 12
- Your First US Exam
- Quiz 13
- Recommended Readings
DECLAN ANAMEGE , MD
Just wonderful Great to listen through
CHRIS HINSON, MD
very good easy understanding segmented perfectly
DR KARNAM, MD
Awesome ! well presented and described. Students loved it
Excellent, concise content with very good images and illustrations
RANJIT KUMAR, MD
Excellent basic USG course
ARTHUR KENNEDY, MD
Good initial recommendations put in a nutshell
The ultrasound principles and instrumentation were explained very clearly to me. My understanding of ultrasound was improved exponentially.
GHAYLAN KHATER, MD
really helpful thanks
KARRAR AL GBURI, MD
It was a really detailed, easy explained course
Learn more about Joshua here