Understand hypertension causes, diagnosis, and treatment with this clear and concise medical course by Dr. Roger Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the lectures in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram medical videos allow you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Hypertension Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Hypertension: Definition & Treatment (A,B,C, &D)
- Hypertension: More Categories of Medications
- 2017 Hypertension Guidelines (ACC/AHA)
ELIZABETH JALLOH (NP Student)
HUAN WANG, NP
TRACI SAMBOLIN, NP
CHRIS ALSOP, Paramedic
Could you clarify recent studies about d3 and k2 helping in hypertension... otherwise fantastic course!!! Can’t believe this stuff is free...
KIM ROLSTON, RN
JAYE COLE, MD
Great breakdown of medications and when to use Very helpful
TANYA FABIANO (NP Student)
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio