Understand Lymphoma diagnosis and treatment with this clear and concise medical lecture from Dr. Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the medical videos in this course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical lectures will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical tutorials, quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Lymphoma Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Definition: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma - Subtypes
- Definition: Hodgkin's Lymphoma - Subtypes
MARY PALLIS (NP Student)
SAM KHAN , MD
TIF BERNABE, MD
I never understood it this well before in medical school. The minimalistic illustrations and tabulations were surprisingly still very informative (with a plus that they are very easy to recall). This will help me a lot in my coming board exams!
MARIA REBECCA GALLEGO, MD
Excellent clear presentation of Hodgkins. I have struggled For years to clearly comprehend the different types!, This was great!
AMBER FURLOW (NP Student)
BARBARA PETERSON, NP
NORBERT UY, MD
ROBERT STOOPS (NP Student)
Amazing as always!
ANDREA WISE, NP
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio