A HIGH-YIELD & CONCISE REVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CARDIOLOGY TOPICS
Review courses typically involve an instructor reading through slides, overpacked with information... MedCram Reviews are different & bring the material to life. Here's how it works:
Step 1: Download your exclusive set of detailed course notes & illustrations that allow you to seamlessly follow along with the short & digestible videos.
Dr. Seheult compiled these notes to use as a backdrop for each video...and then mark them up extensively- with illustrations, highlights, and clarifications.
With the completed notes in your hand, you'll be freed up for maximum retention and understanding.
Step 2: After viewing the videos corresponding to each page of notes, take a short quiz for instant feedback and reinforcement of key points.
Step 3: Reap the benefits of a practical and comprehensive review that will tremendously improve your long-term cardiology understanding, patient care, and test scores.
Purchase of this course provides 1-year unlimited access on up to three devices.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
Heart sounds, murmurs, hypertension, aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation, mitral regurgitation, mitral stenosis, mitral valve prolapse, rheumatic fever, EKG / ECG, cardiac catheterization, JVP, malignant hypertension, ischemic heart disease, angina, coronary artery disease, diuretics, ace inhibitors, CABG, angioplasty, nitrates, beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, oxygen therapy, myocardial infarction, tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmias, thrombolytic therapy, pacemakers, myocardial rupture, secondary prevention of MI, heart failure, CHF, chest X-ray (CXR), echocardiograms, digoxin, cardiac maneuvers, spironolactone, cardiomyopathy, HOCM, pericardial disease, cardiac tamponade, pericarditis, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, multifocal atrial tachycardia, SVT, VT, PVCs, atrioventricular block - heart block, and many more cardiology related medical education topics.
Dr. Seheult's Review Notes (downloadable)
- MedCram Reviews - Cardiology
Course Audio Files (downloadable mp3s)
- Page 1 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 (part 3) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 3 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 3 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 4 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 5 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 5 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 6 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 6 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 7 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 7 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 8 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 8 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 9 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 9 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 10 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 10 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 11 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 11 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 12 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 12 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
SHUANG WU, MD
Not finished yet, but the quizzes leading to reinforcement of previous information is very good.
JENNIFER HULL (NP Student)
Thank you so much for the clear explanations. This was a great course to review and outline key aspects of cardiology.
KRISTIE KWIECIEN (NP Student)
ELIZABETH JALLOH (NP Student)
Muito bom! Curso rápido e conciso ainda assim abordando os mais vistos aspectos clínicos da cardiologia. Very good! A dynamic and concise course, even talking about everything a clinician needs to know about general cardiology.
EMILY POULTON (NP Student)
SONYA MEHTA, MD
RN-LEARNING JIN, RN
SALEEM YASSIN (Pharmacy Student)
ABHISHEK VERMA, MD
MOHAMMED MUFTAH, MD
JOSEPH HASTIE , MD
good explanation of JVP
AMANDA CORRENTE, Paramedic
MARLIN SANTOS (Medical Student)
SAHANA CHOUDHURY, NP
MICHAEL FREED, PA-C
JAMIE SMITH (NP Student)
BRIANNA CHEATHAM (NP Student)
LINDA WHITENER, NP
Excellent review, illustrations, easy to follow
Not excellent. A lot of mistakes along the way. It wasn't well planned and structured.
KYLE ROUNTREE, NP
I think it would be fruitful if you put a brief rationalization under the test answers once answered so the individual can quickly review the concept.
CAROLYN WOAHLOE (NP Student)
FERNANDO FERNANDEZ ARCAS, MD
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
VINAY KAPADIA, NP
GERRY PRIETO (Medical Student)
CHANDRA KISHORE, MD
Concise, yet detailed with explanations that are both suitable for exam purposes and containing additional information to point the more curious student in the direction of further inquiry - excellent!
Very useful for a reasonably thorough review of all the important parts of cardiology. While it obviously doesn't cover everything, this course is essential for clarifying anything you're not sure of, that you'll come across regularly in hospitals. Definitely recommend.
Amazing, made me wanna learn more and more. Thank you so much
DR. SHREYES BODDU
ARI RASORI, NP
Excellent Review of Cardiology
This course was incredibly helpful. Being 2.5 yrs out of school, I found that the pace of the instruction kept my attention the entire time and the simplified explanations made it a very effective review course. Thank you again for such awesome medical material!
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio