A CONCISE & EFFECTIVE REVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT HEMATOLOGY CONCEPTS
Review courses typically involve an instructor reading through slides, overpacked with information... MedCram Reviews are different & bring the material to life. Here's how it works...
Step 1: Download your exclusive set of detailed course notes, charts, & illustrations that allow you to seamlessly follow along with the short and digestible videos.
Dr. Seheult compiled these notes to use as a backdrop for each video...and then mark them up extensively- with illustrations, highlights, and clarifications.
With the completed notes in your hand, you'll be freed up for maximum retention and understanding.
Step 2: After viewing the videos corresponding to each page of notes, take a short quiz for instant feedback and reinforcement of key points.
Step 3: Reap the benefits of a practical and comprehensive review that will tremendously improve your long-term hematology understanding, patient care, and test scores.
Purchase of this course provides 1-year unlimited access on up to three devices.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
Hemostasis, coagulation disorders, platelet disorders, splenic sequestration, ITP, HUS, hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, anemias, vitamin deficiencies, hemolytic anemias, hemoglobinopathies, sickle cell disease, thalassemias, lymphoma, leukemias, polycythemia vera, plasma cell disorders, multiple myeloma, amyloidosis, MGUS, macroglobulinemia
Dr. Seheult's Review Notes (downloadable)
- MedCram Reviews - Hematology Notes
Page 1: Hemostasis, Platelet & Coagulation disorders
- Hemostasis, Platelet and Coagulation disorders (free trial) free trial
- Quiz 1
Medical Course Audio Files (Downloadable mp3s)
- Page 1 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 3 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 4 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 5 and 6 Medical Audio mp3
AVERY SIDES, MD
DAPHNE SAWLWIN, MD
KAMALA ARUMUGAM, NP
AESSA BATES, NP
KAREN GAFFORD, PA-C
BETSY BODIE, NP
KÅRE JOHANNESSEN, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio