Understand liver diseases and treatment, liver function tests and cholestatic disease with this high yield medical course from Dr. Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that some the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, audio lectures, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram medical videos allow you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find The Liver Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Liver Overview Explained Clearly
- Liver Function Tests (LFTs) Explained Clearly
- Liver Diseases Explained Clearly
- Liver Diseases Explained Clearly - Cholestatic Disease
NICOLAS REDDY, MD
ANNETTE MEINERTZ, RN
JAIME PELAYO, MD
GAYLE GWOZDZ, NP
Great material but no treatments provided.
BRENDA ADAMS, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio