Understand acute renal failure (acute kidney injury) diagnosis and treatment with this clear medical education course by Dr. Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes, audio lectures) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize medical retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Acute Renal Failure Explained Clearlyvery informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Acute Kidney Injury: Introduction with BUN and Creatinine and the Nephron
- Acute Kidney Injury: BUN/Cr Ratio and the Nephron
- Acute Kidney Injury: Pre-renal, Renal, & Post-renal and FENa-differential
RAGIB BOTONJIC, MD
SHWE PHYO (NP Student)
TARA JOHNSONS (Nursing Student)
JIA HWONG TAN
WAGNER VAZ GUIMARAES, MD
DARIA MUHLININA, MD
CARLY CRULL (NP Student)
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio