Understand Eosinophilic Pneumonia symptoms, diagnosis, and the treatment in this medical course by Dr. Seheult. Includes a breakdown of the differences between acute eosinophilic pneumonia vs. chronic eosinophilic pneumonia. Hypereosinophilic syndrome and EGPA (Churg-Strauss) is also covered.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that this medical course is also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (videos, medical quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think you'll find Eosinophilic Pneumonia Explained Clearly informative, easy to follow, and fun.
Medical Course Contents:
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia: Pathophysiology, Definitions, ABPA, Loeffler's Syndrome
- Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Chronic Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Hypereosinophilic Syndrome, & Churg Strauss Syndrome
HARSH JAIN (Medical Student)
Great and awesome teaching
RON HEBERGER, PA-C
MICHELLE POURTABIB, MD
LEE GARDNER, MD
I get it now.....Thank You.
CYNTHIA RANDOLPH, PA-C
SANJEEV KUMAR, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio