Understand Pulmonary Function Test (PFTs) results with this medical course by Dr. Roger Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): Introduction and Normative Values free trial
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): Restriction & Obstruction, FVC, FEV1, and FEV1/FVC Ratio
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): Flow Volume Loop
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): Lung Volumes, FRC, RV
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): The Algorithm Part 1
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): The Algorithm Part 2 free trial
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): Wrap Up
BRIAN HUBER, NP
Very well explained, thank you!
GONZALO GUILLEN, RN
Very Excellent Lecture!
MARIE EKREN, RN
Great information thank you for this!
JULIE NYHUS (NP Student)
MOHAMMED ABDULNASEER, MD
Very good & simplified explanation
JULIA THORINGTON, NP
Very clear explanations. Very helpful
GUDMUNDUR SVERRISSON, MD
It's perfect, it's clear, wish all the courses were like this
NAM HA, MD
Great explanation as always. I was wondering though...in the video, you mention GOLD stage I - IV. How is this different from GOLD A-D that I've seen on other criteria calculator out there?
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio