- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience including: as an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Medical course description
BoardVitals has one of the largest and most reputable medical board question banks (utilized by over 300 international institutions).
BoardVitals has partnered with MedCram to have Dr. Seheult clearly explain how to answer some of their most challenging (and most often missed) board questions.
These collaborative videos will not only enhance your medical knowledge but your test taking skills as well.
Board Questions will be sampled from a variety of question banks including:
- Initial certification exams for physicians, nurse practitioners (ANCC and AANP), physician assistants (PANCE/ PANRE), Pharmacists (NAPLEX), Dentists (NBDE), nurses (NCLEX-RN, NCLEX-PN), and others (ABB, AART, Surgical Tech Exams).
- Medical School Exams (COMLEX Level 1, USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2, USMLE Step 3, various Shelf Exams)
- Maintenance Certification Exams (MOC) for physicians.
We'll be adding new videos as we receive questions from the BoardVitals Medical Staff.
Please visit: https://www.boardvitals.com/medcram for discounts Board Vitals question banks.