BoardVitals has partnered with MedCram to have Dr. Seheult clearly explain how to answer some of their most challenging (and most often missed) board questions.
These collaborative videos will not only enhance your medical knowledge but your test-taking skills as well.
Board Questions will be sampled from a variety of question banks including:
- Initial certification exams for physicians, nurse practitioners (ANCC and AANP), physician assistants (PANCE/ PANRE), Pharmacists (NAPLEX), Dentists (NBDE), nurses (NCLEX-RN, NCLEX-PN), and others (ABB, AART, Surgical Tech Exams).
- Medical School Exams (COMLEX Level 1, USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2, USMLE Step 3, various Shelf Exams)
- Maintenance Certification Exams (MOC) for physicians.
Visit: https://www.boardvitals.com/medcram for discounts Board Vitals question banks.
- Elbow Ossification Explained Clearly
- Corneal Reflex Explained Clearly
- HIV Testing Board Question Explained Clearly
- Digoxin Explained Clearly
- Community Acquired Pneumonia Explained Clearly
- Number Needed to Treat (NNT) Explained Clearly
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM, IHSS, HOCM) Explained Clearly
- Glycogen Storage Diseases (GSD) Explained Clearly
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Explained Clearly
- Bell's Palsy Explained Clearly
- Glycogen Storage Diseases (GSD) Part 2 Explained Clearly
- Dilution Explained Clearly
- Ovarian Torsion Explained Clearly
- Radiation & Dose Response Curve Explained Clearly
GLENN PEARCE, MD
MAHMOUD BASHIR, MD
A great and extremely useful course, I look forward to seeing similar courses.
MOHAMMED FAREEDUDDIN FAROOQI, MD
MOHAMMAD NASSAR (Medical Student)
PRATIMA DESHMUKH, MD
ENRIQUE BRINGAS, MD
Useful. Practical, easy to learn
MARLIN SANTOS (Medical Student)
JAYMIE VIRTUSIO (Medical Student)
Can there be more examples
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio