Join Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains and illustrates the key concepts of MRSA pneumonia (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and MRSA treatment guidelines.
- Review of the key differences between MSSA, MRSA, hospital acquired and community acquired MRSA.
- Understand the risk factors for MRSA.
- Virulence factors that typically make community-acquired MRSA worse than hospital acquired pneumonia.
- CXR (chest x-ray) and CT findings for MRSA pneumonia.
- Clinical decision making and diagnosis of MRSA
- Compare Vancomycin and Linezolid for primary treatment options of MRSA pneumonia.
- Telavancin pros and cons and how efficacy compares with Vancomycin
- Why a variety of medications may not be ready for primary consideration for MRSA
- Specific treatment considerations for the virulent community acquired MRSA,
- Quizzes follow each medical video to reinforce your understanding of key medical concepts.
Purchase of this medical course provides 1 year access on up to three devices.
- MRSA Pneumonia Video 1 (Free Trial) free trial
- MRSA Video 1 Quiz
- MRSA Pneumonia Video 2
- MRSA Video 2 Quiz
- MRSA Pneumonia Video 3
- MRSA Video 3 Quiz
- MRSA Pneumonia Video 4
- MRSA Video 4 Quiz
THOMAS POWER, PA-C
Good presentation. Very helpful.
TAMMY ALVERSON, MD
HUMBERTO RIOS, MD
Amazing review and best criteria to choose correct therapy
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
SONIA ARCHER, Pharmacist
I appreciate the simplicity of the way the course was explained.
HUGO CATTONI, MD
JILL FOUNTAIN, Pharmacist
FERNANDO FERNANDEZ ARCAS, MD
IHSAN KHAN, MD
SEYED VAHID TABATABAEI
TERRY BRALEY, RN
KALANITI TP, MD
All relevant facts about MRSA Infection have been well covered in these 4 videos. Excellent!.
DENIZ SOGUT, MD
Thanks again to Dr Seheult for this MRSA video. I appreciate your teaching method - very simple and comprehensible. I am going to buy the medcram partner bundle in a few days. Best regards.
DR. SAYED MOHAMMAD
DR. INDRA LIMADHY
- Over 20 years teaching experience including: as an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio