- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience including: as an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Medical course description
Join Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains and illustrates the key concepts of MRSA pneumonia (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and MRSA treatment guidelines.
- Review of the key differences between MSSA, MRSA, hospital acquired and community acquired MRSA.
- Quizzes follow each medical video to reinforce your understanding of key medical concepts.
Purchase of this medical course provides 1 year access on up to three devices.