ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIAGNOSE & TREAT MRSA PNEUMONIA?
Join Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains and illustrates the key concepts of MRSA pneumonia (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and MRSA treatment guidelines.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- Review of the key differences between MSSA, MRSA, hospital-acquired and community-acquired MRSA
- Understand the key risk factors for MRSA
- Virulence factors that typically make community-acquired MRSA worse than hospital-acquired pneumonia
- CXR (chest x-ray) and CT findings for MRSA pneumonia
- Clinical decision making and diagnosis of MRSA
- Compare Vancomycin and Linezolid for primary treatment options of MRSA pneumonia
- Telavancin pros and cons and how efficacy compares with Vancomycin
- Why a variety of medications may not be ready for primary consideration for MRSA
- Specific treatment considerations for the virulent community-acquired MRSA
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
STEPHEN JACOBSON, MD
MANISH THAKUR, MD
SUBHADEEP BOSE, MD
RON HEBERGER, PA-C
GERRY PRIETO (Medical Student)
Excellent, as always.
ERIK KEIM (Medical Student)
TH OH, MD
ROBERT KANOUSE (Pharmacy Student)
SIYOUNG CHOI, MD
THOMAS POWER, PA-C
Good presentation. Very helpful.
TAMMY ALVERSON, MD
HUMBERTO RIOS, MD
Amazing review and best criteria to choose correct therapy
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
SONIA ARCHER, Pharmacist
I appreciate the simplicity of the way the course was explained.
HUGO CATTONI, MD
JILL FOUNTAIN, Pharmacist
FERNANDO FERNANDEZ ARCAS, MD
IHSAN KHAN, MD
SEYED VAHID TABATABAEI
TERRY BRALEY, RN
KALANITI TP, MD
All relevant facts about MRSA Infection have been well covered in these 4 videos. Excellent!.
DENIZ SOGUT, MD
Thanks again to Dr Seheult for this MRSA video. I appreciate your teaching method - very simple and comprehensible. I am going to buy the medcram partner bundle in a few days. Best regards.
DR. SAYED MOHAMMAD
DR. INDRA LIMADHY
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio