A RAPID & ENGAGING REVIEW OF KEY INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONCEPTS
Review courses typically involve an instructor reading through slides, overpacked with information... MedCram Reviews are different & bring the material to life. Here's how it works:
Step 1: Download your exclusive set of detailed course notes, charts, & illustrations that allow you to seamlessly follow along with the short & digestible videos.
Dr. Seheult compiled these notes to use as a backdrop for each video...and then mark them up extensively- with illustrations, highlights, and clarifications.
With the completed notes in your hand, you'll be freed up for maximum retention and understanding.
Step 2: After viewing the videos corresponding to each page of notes, take a short quiz for instant feedback and reinforcement of key points.
Step 3: Reap the benefits of a practical and comprehensive review that will tremendously improve your long-term infectious disease understanding, patient care, and test scores.
Purchase of this course provides 1-year unlimited access on up to three devices.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
Diabetic infections, endocarditis, HIV, cellulitis, prosthetic devices, immunizations and vaccines, spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, granulocytopenia, immunosuppression, nosocomial infections, MRSA, Pseudomonas, VRE, Enterococcus, procedure prophylaxis, osteomyelitis, vascular infections, CNS infections, meningitis, encephalitis, abscess, STD/STIs, herpes, syphilis, LGV, urethritis, trichomoniasis, toxic shock syndrome, vaginosis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and many more infectious disease medical education topics.
Dr. Seheult's Review Notes (downloadable)
- MedCram Reviews - Infectious Disease
Page 1: Immunizations, Infections in diabetics, alcoholics, & IV drug users
- Part 1: Immunizations (free trial) free trial
- Part 2: Infections in diabetics, alcoholics, and IV drug users
- Quiz 1
Medical Course Audio Files (Downloadable mp3s)
- Page 1 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 1 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 (part 1) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 2 (part 2) Medical Audio mp3
- Page 3 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 4 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 5 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 6 Medical Audio mp3
OMAR GABRIEL, NP
SEAN MOLLOY, NP
GLENN COOREMAN, MD
Very helpful. It helped solidify my foundation
APRIL SANGIL, Pharmacist
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
ALVARO CEBALLOS (Medical Student)
LINH VU, MD
PATRICK SCHOUWENBERG, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio