REVIEW THE MOST IMPORTANT PULMONARY TOPICS IN AN ENGAGING WAY
Review courses typically involve an instructor reading through slides, overpacked with information... MedCram Reviews are different & bring the material to life. Here's how it works...
Step 1: Download your exclusive set of detailed course notes & charts that allow you to seamlessly follow along.
Dr. Seheult compiled these notes to use as a backdrop for each video...and then mark them up extensively- with illustrations, highlights, and clarifications.
With the completed notes in your hand, you'll be freed up for maximum retention and understanding.
Step 2: After viewing the videos corresponding to each page of notes, take a short quiz for instant feedback and reinforcement of key points.
Step 3: Reap the benefits of a practical and comprehensive review that will tremendously improve your long-term understanding of pulmonary topics, patient care, and test scores.
Purchase of this course provides 1-year unlimited access on up to three devices.
Asthma, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, cough, pleural effusion, pneumothorax, chest x ray findings, pulmonary function tests, spirometry, flow volume loops, COPD, tuberculosis, hypoxemia, the delivery of oxygen to the tissues, oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve, poisoning (CO, cyanide, etc), restrictive lung disease, obstructive lung disease, lung sounds, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, asbestosis, bronchoscopy, silicosis, pulmonary hypertension, transudate vs exudate, lung cancer, solitary lung nodules, hemoptysis, and many more.
Dr. Seheult's Review Notes (downloadable)
- MedCram Reviews - Pulmonology
Course Audio Files (Downloadable mp3s)
- Page 1 Medical Audio mp3 (part 1)
- Page 1 Medical Audio mp3 (part 2)
- Page 2 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 3 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 4 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 5 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 6 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 7 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 8 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 9 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 10 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 11 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 12 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 13 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 14 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 15 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 16 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 17 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 18 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 19 Medical Audio mp3
- Page 20 Medical Audio mp3
JUNE YOO (Medical Student)
Many typos. Some questions way too obvious. Some questions very bizarre.
Way better than the courses at my Med school. Thank you!
I thought this was a great way to lecture on pulmonology. I found the lecture notes to be very helpful while going along with his voice. The quizzes were very helpful and actually test the information to see if I knew it. I absolutely loved it and I am very happy with how the information was presented.
Great and informative!
JOSEPH HASTIE , MD
KYPRI CHRISTOS, MD
PEDRO LAMOTHE, MD
Very useful and fully demonstrated all aspects of pulmonology
DR. MICHAEL MOMOHARA
YOHANNES TEFERI, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio