Understand Pulmonary Hypertension with this concise medical review course by Dr. Roger Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (videos, medical quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Pulmonary Hypertension Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Explained Clearly
- Pulmonary Hypertension Treatment Explained Clearly
ELENA WESTON, MD
MOHAMMED ABDULNASEER, MD
CHIYO HIROSE, RN
JAMES TIPPETT, MD
AARON FRIED (Medical Student)
SARAH BARON, MD
very basic overview but well done.
MOHAMED ELGEDAILY, MD
MANUEL SUAREZ, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio