Understand Sensitivity vs. Specificity with this clear and concise video by Dr. Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that this medical video is also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube weeks later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (videos, medical quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Sensitivity and Specificity Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Sensitivity & Specificity: Definitions, Equations, and Graphs free trial
- Sensitivity, Specificity, Positive Predictive Value, & Negative Predictive Value: The Square
- Sensitivity & Specificity: Practical Applications
KIMBERLY EATON, PA-C
Example made the concepts clear!
EDWARD GAMEZ, MD
GERRY PRIETO (Medical Student)
Excellent course; thank you Dr. Seheult. Would love to see more Biostats/Epidemiology review materials in the future
SASHA PRYER, NP
CYNTHIA RANDOLPH, PA-C
VICKI BROWDER, MD
DEANNA WHITEHORN (NP Student)
BILL KILPATRICK, NP
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio