CONFIDENTLY DIAGNOSE AND MANAGE PATIENTS WITH VAP
Join Dr. Seheult as he illustrates the key concepts of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and ventilator-associated pneumonia treatment guidelines. Learn the difference between diagnosing VAP using clinical vs bacteriological guidelines.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- A systematic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of VAP
- Crucial VAP management skills such as breathing trials and antibiotic selection
- Reinforcement of key VAP physiology concepts
- A clinical perspective of ventilator-associated pneumonia nuances and rare findings
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
- Definition, Epidemiology & Pathophysiology free trial
- Quiz 1 free trial
- Risk Factors, General Prophylaxis, Intubation, and Mechanical Ventilation
- Quiz 2
- "CASS," Balloon Inflation, Awakening and Breathing Trials
- Quiz 3
- Aspiration, Body Position, Feeding, Antibiotics
- Quiz 4
- Oral Chlorhexidine, Transfusions, GI Prophylaxis, BUNDLES, Selective Decontamination of the Digestive Tract
- Quiz 5
- 2016 Guidelines Update
- Quiz 6
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
JOHN KOSZUTA, MD
DAVID MILEK, MD
DAVID STEAD, MD
Clear, concise information focused on clinical relevance
TERRY BRALEY, RN
Do you guys plan on doing any ER type courses?
OLGA VARTZIOTI, MD
JILL CONNOLLY, RN
I'm sure there has been plenty of backlash already but I'm adding my voice too. Registered nurses are the most important care team members to oversee interventions such as HOB >30 degrees. RTs are vital, of course, but for nursing interventions, nurses step up not RTs. RNs and the rest of the nursing team are the ones with the patient 24/7. Give credit where credit is due. I'm loving the MedCram lectures. ***** otherwise. Thank you.
WALTER D SMALL JR, RN
KALANITI TP, MD
As usual MedCram lectures are to the point and clarifying difficult themes. However this VAP course was studded with lot of statistics which may be difficult to remember in the long run.
MANISH THAKUR, MD
Treatment not discussed
SIYOUNG CHOI, MD
MOHAMMED MUFTAH, MD
DEANNA WHITEHORN (NP Student)
Good course, I will recommend it to my friends!
IHSAN KHAN, MD
GERRY PRIETO (Medical Student)
DR. INDRA LIMADHY
Add subtitles for all topics please
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio