LEARN EVIDENCE-BASED TECHNIQUES THAT PROMOTE WELLNESS
There are countless sources and voices telling us how we can achieve optimal health and immunity.
This course contains a collection of videos that highlight research on wellness and improving our healthspan (disease-free years).
Join renowned Professor Roger Seheult, MD, and Kyle Allred, PA as they highlight peer-reviewed research and interview experts. New videos will be added when they are completed, so please check back often.
- Sunlight and Optimal Health and Immunity
- Sauna Benefits Deep Dive and Optimal Use with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Xanthan Gum is Not Calorie Neutral and Affects Gut Microbiota
- The Science of Thankfulness and Forgiveness Clearly Explained
- High Serum Sodium Associated with Mortality and Chronic Disease
JUDY DAMHUIS, RN
FAREESHA JIWANI, PA-C
FLORENCE MAE MARTINEZ, RN
LORIANNE MEUS, NP
ANNE PARROTTA-RINALDI, RN
excellent. Very informative and thought provoking
CAMILO MADJOS JR. (Nursing Student)
This course is very good full of knowledge.
WENDY PARMLEY, RN
LESLIE GORANSSON, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio