EVIDENCE-BASED TECHNIQUES THAT PROMOTE WELLNESS
There are countless sources and voices telling us how we can achieve optimal health and immunity.
This course contains a collection of videos that highlight research on wellness and improving our healthspan (disease-free years).
Join renowned Professor Roger Seheult, MD, and Kyle Allred, PA as they highlight peer-reviewed research and interview experts at the top of their game including Peter Attia, MD, and Rhonda Patrick, PhD.
New videos will be added to this course when they are completed.
- Sunlight and Optimal Health and Immunity
- Sauna Benefits Deep Dive and Optimal Use with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Detect Cancer EARLY... Before it Spreads (Prostate, Breast, Colon, Lung Screening) with Peter Attia, MD
- Xanthan Gum is Not Calorie Neutral and Affects Gut Microbiota
- The Science of Thankfulness and Forgiveness Clearly Explained
- High Serum Sodium Associated with Mortality and Chronic Disease
- Low Carb Diets: Mortality and Diabetes Long Term Data
- Minimal Exercise May Reduce Depression
FLORENCE MAE MARTINEZ, RN
YOUNGHYUN OH, MD
Excellent review on healthy life style
CAMILO MADJOS JR. (Nursing Student)
This course is very good full of knowledge.
ANNE PARROTTA-RINALDI, RN
excellent. Very informative and thought provoking. Would like more on this topic
LORIANNE MEUS, NP
JOSE VARGAS TON
It really was so much more clearly explained than any other resource I’ve encountered.
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio