EVIDENCE-BASED TECHNIQUES THAT PROMOTE WELLNESS
There are countless sources and voices telling us how we can achieve optimal health and immunity.
This course contains a collection of videos that highlight research on wellness and improving our healthspan (disease-free years).
Join renowned Professor Roger Seheult, MD, and Kyle Allred, PA as they highlight peer-reviewed research and interview experts at the top of their game including Peter Attia, MD, and Rhonda Patrick, PhD.
New videos will be added to this course when they are completed.
- Sunlight and Optimal Health and Immunity
- Sauna Benefits Deep Dive and Optimal Use with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Detect Cancer EARLY... Before it Spreads (Prostate, Breast, Colon, Lung Screening) with Peter Attia, MD
- Xanthan Gum is Not Calorie Neutral and Affects Gut Microbiota
- The Science of Thankfulness and Forgiveness Clearly Explained
- High Serum Sodium Associated with Mortality and Chronic Disease
- Low Carb Diets: Mortality and Diabetes Long Term Data
- Minimal Exercise May Reduce Depression
- The Low-Carb Fruit Fallacy
- Conquer Jet Lag with Light and Melatonin
- Diets That Reduce Slow Wave Sleep
- Microplastics in Our Food and Body: Cutting Boards, Microwaves, More
- Red Light Therapy Reduces Blood Glucose and Increases Metabolic Rate
NANCY PETERSON, RN
JUDY DAMHUIS, RN
FAREESHA JIWANI, PA-C
WENDY PARMLEY, RN
LESLIE GORANSSON, MD
GEORGETTE BAKER, RN
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Explained well, on level that could understood
Thanks so much for giving practical, science-based things that can be done to improve health, especially as husband has long covid AND vaccine injury that is causing significant memory loss
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio