LEARN EVIDENCE-BASED TECHNIQUES THAT PROMOTE WELLNESS
There are countless sources and voices telling us how we can achieve optimal health and immunity.
This course contains a collection of videos that highlight research on wellness and improving our healthspan (disease-free years).
Join renowned Professor Roger Seheult, MD, and Kyle Allred, PA as they highlight peer-reviewed research and interview experts. New videos will be added when they are completed, so please check back often.
- Sunlight and Optimal Health and Immunity
- Sauna Benefits Deep Dive and Optimal Use with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Xanthan Gum is Not Calorie Neutral and Affects Gut Microbiota
LORIANNE MEUS, NP
The study material covered in this course is clearly explained and diagramed. (as a visual learner, the latter is very helpful and important to me)
Excellent topics, expertly delivered. East to understand and thorough.
KATHLEEN DENNIS, RN
Fascinating content which I will adapt into my lifestyle Extremely well presented. Appreciate the summarizing questions Interesting point about likening shift work to a carcinogen. I felt terrible and gained weight working ICU night shift.
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio