INTERPRET & REVIEW CHEST X-RAYS SYSTEMATICALLY
Struggling to interpret chest X-rays efficiently?
Are you looking for an efficient step by step process that you can utilize to interpret chest X-rays?
In Chest X-ray Interpretation Explained Clearly, renowned instructor Dr. Roger Seheult teaches a streamlined "A,B,C,D method" to accurately interpret Chest X-rays.
THE PREMIER INTRODUCTORY CHEST X-RAY VIDEO SERIES FOR PHYSICIANS, NPs, PAs, STUDENTS, AND MORE
This online course is highly-rated by clinicians (Physicians, NPs, PAs, and Nurses) in a variety of specialties.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Dr. Seheult is trusted by Universities, clinicians & students for his ability to illustrate key concepts so they are understood, not memorized...
... and clear understanding is the foundation for mastery of chest X-ray interpretation.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- A systematic approach to spot abnormal findings
- Illustrations and examples of several abnormal chest x-ray findings
- A concise review and illustrations of key X-ray fundamentals
- Interpretation practice. Dr. Seheult reviews several abnormal chest X-rays so you can follow along
- A clinical perspective of chest x-ray nuances
- A brief quiz reinforce core concepts and help you study
Start watching now (the first video is a "free trial") and experience confidence with the chest X-ray! This complete course and over 40 hours of CME /CE credits are available with MedCram All-Access.
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Basics, Airway, and Bone free trial
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Cardiac, Diaphragm, & Lung Fields
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Various Pathology (CHF, Pleural Effusion, Pneumothorax, etc.)
RODERICK MITCHELL , MD
NATHAN MORRIS, NP
Great starting place or review
MELBIN THOMAS, MD
ALEXANDER WATSON, MD
I loved it!
MARYAM MOOGHALI, MD
I expected the course to be more detailed. lung cancer, metastasis, aortic stenosis, HTN and ... weren't mentioned at all.
JOADYS BOSQUES, MD
SERGIO TEJADA , MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio