Understand Insomnia diagnosis and treatment with this clear and concise medical lecture from Dr. Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes, audio lectures) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Insomnia Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Insomnia: Normal Sleep, Age, Definitions, & Types of Insomnia
- Insomnia: 3P Theory and Approach to Insomnia
- Insomnia: CBTI, Stimulus Control, Sleep Hygiene
- Insomnia: Sleep Restriction Therapy and Summary of CBTI
- Insomnia: Sleeping Pills
- Putting It All Together
BRYAN BOYD, MD
TONYA COHORN, PA-C
KATHY KIMPLER, PA
SERGIO LOPEZ, MD
GLEB BOURIANOFF, MD
I wish that this course were accompanied by exams in a similar manner to your CME offerings.
IN-HYANG CHOI, NP
Very well explained!
DALE STOTT, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio