Join Dr. Seheult for a coronavirus presentation and a replay of live question/answer sessions.
- COVID-19 testing
- Treatment trials (including remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin)
- ICU interventions and ventilation
- Vascular complications (stroke, MI, PE)
- And much more...
This event was a joint collaboration between MedCram and Continuing Education Company.
Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far
- Live Webinar Replay: Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far (Recorded April 30th, 2020)
J. MORGAN SPROUL, PA-C
good update when made, a little dated now. would love to see an update to this soon
REBECCA HERRERA, RN
REBECCA HERMAN-SMITH , MD
Improved knowledge of evidence in regard to early outpt and hospitalized tx.
ANTOINE DAHER, MD
Perfect and simple course. Thank you!
JEFF D CLIFTON
ERIC SMITH, MD
Very nice summary. Q&A was helpful.
HATICE KAYA, MD
SAMANTHA BROOMHEAD, PA-C
GLENN PEARCE, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio