Monkeypox Explained Clearly is a course designed to clarify, review, and augment the training and understanding of medical professionals in their understanding of monkeypox. Monkeypox Explained Clearly covers the transmission of monkeypox, the signs and symptoms of monkeypox, and treatment.
- Monkeypox Explained Clearly free trial
- Monkeypox Mutation Update
- Monkeypox Origin and Human Transmission
- What Ever Happened to Monkeypox?
Optional: Obtaining your CE Certificate
- Obtaining your CE Certificate
RONIEL LOMIBAO, RN
DENISE ESCOBAR, NP
Great info, thank you!
It was a great lesson!
NORRIS MATSUMOTO, MD
EXPLAINED MONKEYPOX VERY WELL
PERRY REDING, MD
Orthovirus (Monkey pox and Small Pox) Vaccinia Vaccine seems to be helpful Small Pox vaccine seems to prevent or at least help Large 2x DNA virus out of Africa, 2 main strains 1% kill rate western, about 4% kill rate central antivirals under CDC control only. Tx: hydrate, and strengthen natural immunity
ISSAH ISSAKA AYEPROKE
It's very Good.
CHERRI JENNEWEIN, NP
EILEEN BLACKBURN, PA-C
Could use some information about clinically diagnosing patients we see with potential monkeypox.
KATHLEEN DENNIS, RN
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio