ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIAGNOSE & TREAT MRSA PNEUMONIA?
Join Dr. Seheult as he concisely explains and illustrates the key concepts of MRSA pneumonia (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and MRSA treatment guidelines.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- Review of the key differences between MSSA, MRSA, hospital-acquired and community-acquired MRSA
- Understand the key risk factors for MRSA
- Virulence factors that typically make community-acquired MRSA worse than hospital-acquired pneumonia
- CXR (chest x-ray) and CT findings for MRSA pneumonia
- Clinical decision making and diagnosis of MRSA
- Compare Vancomycin and Linezolid for primary treatment options of MRSA pneumonia
- Telavancin pros and cons and how efficacy compares with Vancomycin
- Why a variety of medications may not be ready for primary consideration for MRSA
- Specific treatment considerations for the virulent community-acquired MRSA
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
RODERICK MITCHELL , MD
KAREN MCKENZIE (NP Student)
Much of the content regarding CA-MRSA was unknown to me. Thank you for the important information.
APRIL SANGIL, Pharmacist
It helped me understand it better
RON HEBERGER, PA-C
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
KAMALA ARUMUGAM, NP
SONIA ARCHER, Pharmacist
I appreciate the simplicity of the way the course was explained.
DR. INDRA LIMADHY
TH OH, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio