Understand the oxygen hemoglobin dissociation curve with this clear and concise medical lecture from Dr. Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the medical videos in this course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical lectures, quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve Explained Clearly
- Delivery of Oxygen to Tissues Explained Clearly
Great, easy to understand.
ROBERT GARRETT, MD
One of the most clear, easy to comprehend lectures on the subject I've seen in along time!
FAYYAZ QADIR, MD
ADRIANNA SILVA, RN
VAUGHAN MILLER (Nursing Student)
REBECCA WELLS-STOWE, NP
TATYANA LIPTSYN, MD
Excellent ! Clear, concise delivery at an optimal speed. Thank you
FAYYAZ QADIR, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio