INTERPRET & REVIEW CHEST X-RAYS SYSTEMATICALLY
Struggling to interpret chest X-rays efficiently?
Are you looking for an efficient step by step process that you can utilize to interpret chest X-rays?
In Chest X-ray Interpretation Explained Clearly, renowned instructor Dr. Roger Seheult teaches a streamlined "A,B,C,D method" to accurately interpret Chest X-rays.
THE PREMIER INTRODUCTORY CHEST X-RAY VIDEO SERIES FOR PHYSICIANS, NPs, PAs, STUDENTS, AND MORE
This online course is highly-rated by clinicians (Physicians, NPs, PAs, and Nurses) in a variety of specialties.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Dr. Seheult is trusted by Universities, clinicians & students for his ability to illustrate key concepts so they are understood, not memorized...
... and clear understanding is the foundation for mastery of chest X-ray interpretation.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- A systematic approach to spot abnormal findings
- Illustrations and examples of several abnormal chest x-ray findings
- A concise review and illustrations of key X-ray fundamentals
- Interpretation practice. Dr. Seheult reviews several abnormal chest X-rays so you can follow along
- A clinical perspective of chest x-ray nuances
- A brief quiz reinforce core concepts and help you study
Start watching now (the first video is a "free trial") and experience confidence with the chest X-ray! This complete course and over 40 hours of CME /CE credits are available with MedCram All-Access.
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Basics, Airway, and Bone free trial
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Cardiac, Diaphragm, & Lung Fields
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation Various Pathology (CHF, Pleural Effusion, Pneumothorax, etc.)
CLARE SANTANA, RN
GEORGE PEKOS, MD
JANETTE RECTOR, NP
Excellent explanation and way of looking at CXR's for beginners.
JOYCE OLLISON (NP Student)
FARRAH AZARCON, RN
Excellent and clear explanations with good examples ... thank you !!
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio