Understand hypoxemia (high altitude, pulmonary diffusion, hypoventilation, shunting, VQ mismatch) with these medical videos from Dr. Roger Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes, audio files) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram medical videos allow you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Hypoxemia Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Hypoxemia Explained Clearly - High Altitude
- Pulmonary Diffusion Explained Clearly
- Hypoventilation Explained Clearly
- Shunting Explained Clearly
- Ventilation Perfusion (VQ) Mismatch Explained Clearly
ARTHUR CHERRY, Paramedic
Love these courses and videos- explained in perfect detail.
NIXON TAN, MD
great visuals to clarify fundamental concepts in Respiratory physiology.
NANCY HIRATA (Medical Student)
This course has really helped me to understand VQ mismatch and ventilation and perfusion very clearly. I think it will help me with my practice as a nurse also as I study for my PCCn examination.
Awesome course. Clearly understandable and very well covered. Thank you
KURT MYERS, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio