Understand hypoxemia (high altitude, pulmonary diffusion, hypoventilation, shunting, VQ mismatch) with these medical videos from Dr. Roger Seheult.
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical videos, quizzes, medical review notes, audio files) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram medical videos allow you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Hypoxemia Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Hypoxemia Explained Clearly - High Altitude
- Pulmonary Diffusion Explained Clearly
- Hypoventilation Explained Clearly
- Shunting Explained Clearly
- Ventilation Perfusion (VQ) Mismatch Explained Clearly
RACHEL HIGGINS, NP
KENNETH KO, MD
ZAKARI KWOTA, MD
KALSANG DORJI, NP
Great Explanation Dr. Seheult! Bassam from UCR SOM. Thank you so much for offering access to MedCram! It's been helping me with all subjects!
Very good explanation. I understand much better now.
ERKAM ZENGIN, MD
TIMOTHY ROBERTS, MD
well explained , easy to follow. the schematics are helpful to clarify lesson.
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio