A QUICK OVERVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF INFLUENZA
Dr. Seheult illustrates the types, diagnosis, vaccines, & compares the treatment options.
What you'll receive from this course:
- An understanding of the main types of flu (A,B, & C)
- An overview of typical signs and symptoms
- An explanation of what's in the annual vaccine?
- Methods for diagnosing Influenza
- A comparison of treatment options: oseltamivir, zanamivir, & peramivir.
- A post-video quiz to reinforce essential concepts
Who is this course for?
Students and medical professionals in a variety of medical fields. Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, & technicians who seek to understand influenza infection.
- Influenza Explained Clearly
- Influenza Surge: Review of Flu Vaccines, Sunlight, NAC, and Medications
- Largest H5N1 Outbreak in US History - Inching Closer to Human Transmissibility
EVANGELINE WARD, Pharmacist
This is one of the best clinical information sites I've utilized. I'm so fortunate to have found it!
LUIS NEGRON, MD
It's good, other than medications, unless you have knowledge of the flu medications.
HEIDI PETERSON, Pharmacist
ERIC GUY, MD
as usual very informative
LISA ISRAEL (NP Student)
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio