A QUICK OVERVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF INFLUENZA
Dr. Seheult illustrates the types, diagnosis, vaccines, & compares the treatment options.
What you'll receive from this course:
- An understanding of the main types of flu (A,B, & C)
- An overview of typical signs and symptoms
- An explanation of what's in the annual vaccine?
- Methods for diagnosing Influenza
- A comparison of treatment options: oseltamivir, zanamivir, & peramivir.
- A post-video quiz to reinforce essential concepts
Who is this course for?
Students and medical professionals in a variety of medical fields. Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, & technicians who seek to understand influenza infection.
- Influenza Explained Clearly
SAMUEL BAKER, RN
BILL KILPATRICK, NP
Very clearly explained.
ROBERT BADE, Paramedic
LORETTA CRAWFORD (Nursing Student)
CRYSTAL WENZEL, RN
Very informative and I like how he explained all the medications that are used for Influenza. I liked how he included kids as well regarding the medication.
LISA ISRAEL (NP Student)
MARINA SANDLER, RN
Explained clearly straight to the point
STACY TREMAINS, Pharmacist
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio