Join Dr. Seheult for a coronavirus presentation and a replay of live question/answer sessions.
- COVID-19 testing
- Treatment trials (including remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin)
- ICU interventions and ventilation
- Vascular complications (stroke, MI, PE)
- And much more...
This event was a joint collaboration between MedCram and Continuing Education Company.
Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far
- Live Webinar Replay: Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far (Recorded April 30th, 2020)
KATHRYN BALLARD, MD
Nice overview of covid 19 knowledge to the publication date...a little dated now..
KRISTEN VANDALL-BUNK, RN
KRISTINA ALLRED, PA-C
CHRYSTAL POTTER, MD
EZRA STEIGER, MD
CAROLYNN MATHISEN, NP
Timely discussion and informative
X-TINE GOODREAU, RN
Excellent info... Relevant when it was firat released months ago and silll relevant in Oct 2020!
CRAIG WEISE, RN
Keeping up with new informations
HEATHER PRYOR, NP
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio