Join Dr. Seheult for a coronavirus presentation and a replay of live question/answer sessions.
- COVID-19 testing
- Treatment trials (including remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin)
- ICU interventions and ventilation
- Vascular complications (stroke, MI, PE)
- And much more...
This event was a joint collaboration between MedCram and Continuing Education Company.
Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far
- Live Webinar Replay: Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far (Recorded April 30th, 2020)
SANDRA YOUNG, RN
Thank you for the update from April 2020. The information presented was factual and well organized as always.
KATHLEEN KELLEY (NP Student)
PETER CHIU, MD
AMY SULLINGER, PA-C
KATHERINE EVANSON, PA-C
A great inside view of all things COVID without political influence. Facts and opinions of those working in the field who do not belong to any "tribe."
DANIEL DUPAYA JR
thanks for the update
YANNI H, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio