Join Dr. Seheult for a coronavirus presentation and a replay of live question/answer sessions.
- COVID-19 testing
- Treatment trials (including remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin)
- ICU interventions and ventilation
- Vascular complications (stroke, MI, PE)
- And much more...
This event was a joint collaboration between MedCram and Continuing Education Company.
Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far
- Live Webinar Replay: Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far (Recorded April 30th, 2020)
ANDREAS MARKOVITZ, MD
ALMA TATUM, MD
RUBIN HIRSCH, MD
very clear and very concise
CAROLYNN MATHISEN, NP
Very nicely put together. There is no bias here. No politics, just medicine. Love it. Carry on.
LUIS NEGRON, MD
RENELLE STAUS, NP
Very informative. Great presentation
I'm just looking for the videos. Sorry
COLLEEN BOLOTIN, NP
GREG RASCHICK, Paramedic
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio