Join Dr. Seheult for a coronavirus presentation and a replay of live question/answer sessions.
- COVID-19 testing
- Treatment trials (including remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin)
- ICU interventions and ventilation
- Vascular complications (stroke, MI, PE)
- And much more...
This event was a joint collaboration between MedCram and Continuing Education Company.
Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far
- Live Webinar Replay: Key COVID-19 Clinical Updates and Lessons Learned So Far (Recorded April 30th, 2020)
CHRYSTAL POTTER, MD
HADEEL MOHAMMED YOUSIF ALI
SOUAD ESADEG, MD
NGUYEN TRI THANH, MD
KRISTINA ALLRED, PA-C
KIMBERLY HANGER, RN
much more informed and prepared for COVID pt.
CAROLYN BLAKE, RN
THOMAS RYAN, MD
ERIN HEISE (NP Student)
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio