Understand Lung Cancer diagnosis, staging, causes, and treatment with these clear medical videos from Dr. Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the medical lectures in this course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (videos, quizzes, medical review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Lung Cancer Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Lung Cancer - Definition, Epidemiology, and Pathophysiology free trial
- Lung Cancer - Screening and TMN Staging
- Lung Cancer - Histology: Small Cell and and Non Small Cell (Paraneoplastic Syndromes)
THERESA MITCHEL, NP
This lecture was an eye opening experience. As a nurse anesthetist for the past 30 years I have administered anesthesia for various pulmonary surgeries . I appreciate your lectures that introduce me to the oncological aspects in decision making that one has to take into consideration before undertaking treatment . Most of all your lecture have covered life expectancy from various carcinogenic entities with included treatments. This is the real world approach to medicine that should be included in doctors and patients rapport. Thanks . Theresa Mitchel CRNA
RICHARD BENIAN, Dentist
KURT DATZ, MD
The dark blue font color is difficult to read
ROSS LAUGER, NP
This course was very educational and helpful for me going from pediatric oncology to adult oncology research
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio