Understand Pneumonia diagnosis and treatment with this clear and concise medical course from Dr. Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the videos in this medical course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical lectures will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (medical lectures, quizzes, review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Pneumonia Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Pneumonia: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Vaccination free trial
- Pneumonia: Typical versus Atypical and Fungal
- Pneumonia: Treatment
- BONUS: New RCT Study: Hydrocortisone Reduces Mortality by 48% in Severe Community Acquired Pneumonia
Nice and simple
ROBERT KANOUSE (Pharmacy Student)
BETH DENNIS, MD
Outstanding nuts and bolts presentation. Very clinically helpful!
ANDREW ADAMS, MD
YORDAN VALDES, Paramedic
LUIS NEGRON, MD
MARY MORENO, MD
LIRON POZNER, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio