CONFIDENTLY DIAGNOSE AND MANAGE PATIENTS WITH VAP
Join Dr. Seheult as he illustrates the key concepts of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP). Understand the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and ventilator-associated pneumonia treatment guidelines. Learn the difference between diagnosing VAP using clinical vs bacteriological guidelines.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- A systematic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of VAP
- Crucial VAP management skills such as breathing trials and antibiotic selection
- Reinforcement of key VAP physiology concepts
- A clinical perspective of ventilator-associated pneumonia nuances and rare findings
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
- Definition, Epidemiology & Pathophysiology free trial
- Quiz 1 free trial
- Risk Factors, General Prophylaxis, Intubation, and Mechanical Ventilation
- Quiz 2
- "CASS," Balloon Inflation, Awakening and Breathing Trials
- Quiz 3
- Aspiration, Body Position, Feeding, Antibiotics
- Quiz 4
- Oral Chlorhexidine, Transfusions, GI Prophylaxis, BUNDLES, Selective Decontamination of the Digestive Tract
- Quiz 5
- 2016 Guidelines Update
- Quiz 6
WONKYUNG HUR , MD
ELENA DRAGHICIU, MD
DEANNA WHITEHORN (NP Student)
TERRY BRALEY, RN
Do you guys plan on doing any ER type courses?
DAVID MILEK, MD
OLGA VARTZIOTI, MD
JOHN KOSZUTA, MD
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio