Understand Lung Cancer diagnosis, staging, causes, and treatment with these clear medical videos from Dr. Seheult
We're glad you're here!
You may have noticed that the medical lectures in this course are also available at our MedCram YouTube channel... but stick around because all new MedCram medical videos will be available first here at MedCram.com (and publicly posted to YouTube later... if at all).
Also, a growing amount of MedCram content (videos, quizzes, medical review notes) is only available here at MedCram.com - and not available on YouTube.
We've got you covered!
MedCram allows you to cut down on study time and maximize retention and understanding by focusing in on what is most important. Dr. Seheult's medical Illustrations, charts, memory aids, and quizzes will make learning and reviewing medical topics a breeze. We think (and certainly hope) you'll find Lung Cancer Explained Clearly very informative, easy to follow, and fun.
- Lung Cancer - Definition, Epidemiology, and Pathophysiology free trial
- Lung Cancer - Screening and TMN Staging
- Lung Cancer - Histology: Small Cell and and Non Small Cell (Paraneoplastic Syndromes)
TED FOLKERTH, MD
JULITA CINGUINA, NP
Love how you explained the different types of lung cancer, large cell vs small cell, it used to confuse me - now I know that NSCLC has 3 types of cancer!
GRACE K, MD
TRICIA KINSEY, NP
SHOBHA IYENGAR, MD
THOMAS WHITE, Paramedic
LANE ERTUGAY, MD
RICHARD VAN TOOREN, MD
The explanation was easily to comprehend.would be interested to learn more on the markers and targeted treatment--e.g PD-1,PD-l1 etc.
YVONNE BOWERS, PA-C
Great lecture and easy to follow.
- Quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
- Over 20 years teaching experience as both an exam preparation instructor and an assistant professor of medicine.
- Experience as a medical director for both a Southern California Physician Assistant Program and a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Click here for full bio