TAKE YOUR CLINICAL SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL - FAST & ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS AT THE BEDSIDE THAT "PRACTICALLY FEELS LIKE CHEATING."
Lung Ultrasound (LUS) is becoming a critical skill for clinicians of all levels. LUS has proven to be useful in a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions. As a result, It is rapidly gaining popularity across many different medical specialties.
Lung Ultrasound is relatively easy to learn, quick to perform at the bedside, and outperforms the accuracy of a chest X-ray for most lung conditions…
In fact, LUS rivals the accuracy of CT imaging for acute respiratory failure - without the radiation. Therefore, LUS can safely be utilized in all patient populations (including pediatrics and pregnancy), both inpatient and outpatient.
In Lung Ultrasound Explained Clearly, you'll enjoy a series of concise videos, quizzes, and case studies as you move towards mastery. It has never been easier to get clarity with Lung Ultrasound. Start watching now (some videos are "free trial") and have confidence with this exciting and incredibly useful imaging modality!
Clearly understand lung ultrasound findings in the diagnoses of COPD, asthma, pneumothorax, pulmonary embolism, pulmonary edema, pneumonia, pleural effusion, acute respiratory distress syndrome and more...
This non-traditional program has been approved for 6.25 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care. Course #184591000.
WHAT YOU'll RECEIVE FROM THIS COURSE:
- A systematic approach to performing a bedside ultrasound and spot abnormal findings
- Illustrations and examples of all major abnormal LUS findings
- Recognize key patterns on lung ultrasound and what they mean clinically
- Learn an evidence-based protocol (the BLUE protocol) for diagnosing causes of acute respiratory failure with a 90.5% accuracy!
- Understand how LUS can be used adjunctly in airway and ventilator management
- Reinforcement of key concepts with actual patient cases
- 6.25 CRCE Contact Hours included
- Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
- 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
Section 2 - Lung Ultrasound Signs
- The Pleural Line & Lung Sliding
- Quiz 5
- Quiz 6
- Quiz 7
- "C-lines" and Consolidation
- Quiz 8
- Pleural Effusion & PLAPS
- Quiz 9
Section 3 - Lung Ultrasound Profiles & Pathology
- The BLUE Protocol Introduction
- Quiz 10
- Lung US Profiles
- Quiz 11
- Quiz 12
- Quiz 13
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Quiz 14
- Pulmonary Edema
- Quiz 15
- Quiz 16
- Quiz 17
Optional: Receiving CRCE Contact Hours for This Course
- Congratulations! Your CRCE Certificate
ANIL THOMAS, MD
MARIUS PHEIFFER, MD
Very helpful. Great content. Concise.
No mention has been made about the position of probe.
DAVID MILEK, MD
MEG ROLFZEN, MD
In depth and concise. Thank you, I feel more confident in my education.
JAVIER FONT, PA-C
Material is explained well. Easy to follow and understand!
Learn more about Joshua here